Friday, July 17, 2009

The MikuMiku Top 10


The Virtual Diva just keeps on getting better
And cuter! :p


This is not much of a post, it's just a list of my new 10 favorite Miku songs after playing much of Project Diva. New here would be numbers 9, 7 and 2. Videos are courtesy of YouTube of course. ^^

Anyway, let's start:
10. Black
★ Rock Shooter
-The very first Miku song that got me to love the green haired Diva :p Probably one of the PVs with the best artwork around.



9. The Secret Garden
- Opening song to the game Project Diva. Very nice and catchy actually. ^^



8. Anata no Utahime
- Though this one's a game edit but it's not cut like other songs in Project Diva, this version of Anata no Utahime is the one I like.



7. Melt
- One of the most famous songs in supercell album, this version's the original probably.



6. Strobo Nights
- What can I say, I love the voice of Miku here and the song is pretty nice too. :D



5. Disappearance of Hatsune Miku
- One of Miku's most popular and saddest songs around. Almost unfully singable by people, but some people just can do it.



4. Packaged
- Ah, I love the trancing voice of Miku here near the end.



3. Sakura no Ame
- A graduation song originally sung by absorb, Miku sung this to some graduating students across Japan.



2. Star Story
- One of the new songs in Project Diva and is a total winner. It's really nice to listen to. ^^



1. Music Box
- Still the top spot holder, this is still the only song I've heard full of emotions for a vocaloid such as Miku. :D Really really nice song and cute PV too.



1 comment:

  1. I love the song Melt.

    I have another version though, which has two voices in it. One of it sounds like a vocaloid, but apparently not Miku.

    ReplyDelete