Sunday, July 12, 2009

Murakami's Updates (July '09) Part 2


Black Rock Shooter, a seemingly Miku-based character
She has her own dark story to tell...


Here's a little something first since I'm still waiting for youtube clips from DCD 24 to make the "weekly" short updates.

Countdown to September!
Yes, even though it's just July and not to mention not even half of the month yet, I'm pretty much excited to get my winner hauls for this year, none other than Black Rock Shooter, my most awaited and then Saber Lily of GSC. Two really sweet figures but also two wallet slayers. They're about to be released next month but they'll reach local shores a month after. Hehe.



2009... The Wallet Killer??
Full on pre-orders now, as in full, I can't afford anymore figures, so, I guess this is goodbye WF Figma, lol! Unless I can sell off my stuff in the remaining time before order deadline in Yes-Asia closes. First of all, 3 GSC wallet killers are in line for me, there's also my Zero, who ridiculously is not here until now and my latest order, the 1/7 "ero" Miku of Max Factory. Haha.



Of Hair Silver and Eyes Red
Yes, after playing much Project Diva, I really am keeping an interest in one of the fan made vocaloids, Yowane Haku. She just looks really great and her Project Diva skin is really lovable, well, Haku is a Vocaloid who can't sing really well, which is why her artworks are usually found crying or drunk, her item is a Wine Bottle.

Tears to Goodness??
Still as slow as before, Tears to Tiara is finally making some good impressions aside from the songs. Tonight, or rather tomorrow's episode seems to be of good interest based on the preview.



Mixing Box, Getto!
I finally got my Mixing yesterday, and it sure is pretty sweet, a 97-paged fan book, a special DVD whose songs are all new to me, great songs, too. And, of course, my 2nd exclusive Miku figure included in it. There's also a papercraft but I have to print it first and then cut it loose and start building the Miku on Stage papercraft. Hehe

Well, that's it for now. Hehe, be following up with another review a little later.

No comments:

Post a Comment