Sunday, August 23, 2009

Murakami's Updates (August '09) Part 2

Probably the main attraction for today's updates

Time for another batch of short updates this month.



Project Diva Goodies!
Sega's about to release a new Miku fig and it's surprisingly big this time, about 21cm tall, which is quite big for a Sega fig. The new Miku is based from the Project Diva cover. Yeah, this gave me some energy boost after suffering from a sprain I got while I was away from a retreat. Another thing is that the Petits shown in WF of Haku and Neru looks like they're gonna be a different set, which only contains the two as a merchandise from Project Diva again. Hehe, more goodies = poorer me. XD


Drawn into SICs.



Super Imaginative Chogokin line from bandai scaling as 1/10 figures mostly from the Kamen Rider series had struck me good, I'm being too much drawn in this line as my recent hauls are mostly SICs. The designs are pretty unique and really works on me now despite the fact that I still don't like the SIC rendition of Kamen Rider Black.

Voluntary Work
With regards to SICs, I've been doing some voluntary work on tsuki lately after finding out that Rider entries are indeed allowed. Usually adding around 5 entries per day, but I'm only planning on adding SICs, SIC Kiwami Tamashiis and TAFs, and add those other lines I own.

Title Getto!
I almost forgot but supposedly Otakai allows members to request custom titles after 1000 posts, and usually granted for Ecchi Sempais only, but I finally got a custom title of "Miku King 39". Yey, thanks to sir L.C of the Sakura Comittee for giving the custom title. ^_^

BRS... Anime!?
Yes! The very reason I chose Dead Master as the cover for today's update is because BRS is gonna have some kind of anime adaptation, which is looking pretty good based from the previews. =3 Sample below... More info on kumo's blog and at DC's site.


No comments:

Post a Comment