Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kamen Rider Figures Update

These aren't enough to bulk up as a Murakami's Update and besides they're all rider goodies news, so, here, some might be a little late though XD

First thing's first is the announcement of an SH Figuarts of IXA coming soon, the product is done already, I mean, colors and all previews are totally out already, weird much but IXA came before Kiva, lol. Making him the first character from Kiva to be in the S.H. Figuarts line, but this also means no IXA for the S.I.C. line for now. XD It is not yet known whether this will be another exclusive or not but it is scheduled to come out on January 2010 for 3360 yen.



Now we go to little S.I.C. news

Decade's good to go as his colored preview is finally done, I have to say that Decade's normal form is totally awesome and I'm totally looking forward to getting mine already. Just glad it's not to pinkish while on the other hand, Complete form looks so-so. He's ok for me but he looks like a football player no matter how I look at it, I think Complete form has been too much buffed which makes it kinda distorded and hopefully, this one gets fixed since it's still early before it's finally released.



And last but certainly absolutely not the least, is the much awaited S.I.C. treatment of Kamen Rider Kabuto, for now only the sketch is presented and it's really looking good if you ask me, a definitely must get S.I.C. as early as now. XD



1 comment:

  1. LOL! Why is Complete so buff? Haha, but the normal form looks awesome, though I must say, nothing much was changed, unlike say the epic Black and Black RX.

    ReplyDelete