Friday, October 16, 2009

Murakami's Updates (October '09) Part 3


Black Rock Shooter... So near, yet so far!!!!

Just some personal updates again XD

Asakura has landed!


Such sweet innocent face, the next you know...
You've been stabbed!


Well, as you know, I've won the bid for Max 1/8 Ryoko at the recent sale at riuva and today, it just arrived at a fellow Otakai member's, who did the proxy payment for me and lelouch, place and we get to claim them on Sunday, yay! 2nd Ryoko has arrived. More to come, too!! Today is already excellent!

Kotobukiya Disposal
Following the recent prize figs disposal I made, I'm in Kotobukiya disposal this time, only limiting them to Shining Wind and Tales series now and probably some really really good sculpt if ever. I'm selling my Uesugi Kenshin and Louise right now, Louise was sold quite quickly though.

AOF Display
Otakai will be having a display again on AOF event on November. And I still haven't volunteered a fig, supposedly I'm in for Mikus but everyone else got ahead already. So, I'll go all out on Mikus next Ozine, but rather for AOF, I'm thinking of having my SHnY figs on display which is Mikuru, Ryoko and Yuki. Any opinions?

Starting a new line...
Yeah, as you can see on the pre-order list, there's a MegaHouse Airi there, and yes, I'm planning to start a Queen's Blade line but I won't be getting all of them, only Airi, Nanael, Alleyne and probably, Tomoe.

Maximum Delay!
Yeah, which explains the comment below BRS's pic. Supposedly, BRS was coming out this month after being delayed for 2 months but no... Like effing Saber Lily, which hasn't arrived at the local stores yet, she's been delayed by 2 months and later on, a month. Come one GSC, what are you doing!? what's more annoying, a few moments after announcing the delay, GSC kicks off with a new commercial for their BRS Cannon and Blade versions. You can view it at their site.

3 comments:

  1. Pde bang SIC ang ivolunteer mo sa AOF? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ bawal, sarado na din, hinihintay ko sana si Ryoko bago ako magvolunteer kaso nagsara bago ko nakuha XD

    ReplyDelete