Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Haul # 1


#1 only?
hehe, the shirt is not counted as a haul. XD

Some mini-loots from yesterday's mini-EB.

Well, first things first, the reason why I really came there yesterday was to pick up the Miku shirt, and as you see, there she is! Kawaiii!!! XD Anyway, supposedly I was taking home Alter's Tsuruya yesterday since Wasabi Toys is on sale right now, sooo, I tried to order one but was too late for it, so, I was left with a choice to buy or not and if I would buy, it would be Revoltech Airi or RAHDX Flay, well, Flay won due to the coin of fate's results. Well, she might be a big b***h in the series but her fig's lovely and I don't hate her so, no reason why I should hold back. XD Looks like an Airi shrine is far off from being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment