Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Murakami's Updates (December '09) Part 2


Oh Gin-nee, when will the fig companies see your beauty

Just a pretty short update on some recent news


A VERY VERY Beautiful Elf
Well, a few months ago, a prototype of a new Elwing was shown, the version which was based of the cover from Tony's art works for Shining Tears and Wind book. Well, it was assumed originally to be 1/6 and it took a while to show the colored product and boy, is she the best Elwing to date.



Really pretty and no awkward looking teeth this time and boy, from the size comparison to the first Elwing of Koto, I won't be surprised if she would be in the 1/4 scale.



ActSta line... A Success?
It seems like ActSta proves itself good as we recently get to see a new one in progress, this time it's Subaru's partner, Teana Lanster. Well, I was looking forward to seeing how skin showy characters would look but based on the prototype, she looks like an enormous figma. But I can't judge yet until the colored product shows.



More SIC Kabuto
Well, I never really updated Kabuto's colored version since by the time I got some free time, Kabuto news was already old, but anyways, here's some more Kabuto previews. The Hyper Form is really looking neat and it really looks like you can fold Kabuto to form his FFR, Zecter Kabuto.



Review renewal update.
Well, I tried the renewal but it seems it didn't turn out good, so, I'll cancel it for now. I need to fix the layout of this site first if I want to pull off something like that.

Voice out your opinion and help this blogger! XD
Well, Airi of QB is my 4th self-proclaimed 2D waifu, hahaha. But getting multiples of her is another question, as there are quite a few Airi figs out there, I already decided to pass on all 2P versions since I don't like the color scheme of it. While also filtering out the first Griffon Airi which was scaled 1/10, I think, because of the almost unproportioned appearance. I got the revoltech already and now waiting for the Figutto release. I also got the MegaHouse Special Edition version, so am passing on the first MH release since they're the same but SE has a transparent base and two extra items. Now, the only dilemma left is whether I should put a go or not on the Griffon 1/7 release. Well, for one, the pose is definitely a winner but certainly the face looks awkward mostly because of the obviously seen light colored lips, which in turn is a minus, since face is the most important factor for me. There aren't much reviews of that Airi available too, so... I'm having a hard time deciding, so, I'd like to get your opinion: is she a get or a pass? (Please vote on the poll ^^) A review can be seen at Azure Toy Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment