Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Collection as of 2009 Year End

Managed to finally snag the lower area ^^

Just a little cab update before 2009 officially ends here in our country :D

As you can see above, the used calendars from before are gone, 2009 was a major turning point in my hobby even though I'm only collecting for a year and a half. It was this year that the following things happened:
1. The Miku, Ryoko and Airi Madness
2. Bugmen Arrival
3. Streamlining and selling stuff

Well, as a summary, those 3 are the major changes. Certainly building shrines weren't easy but heck, it feels satisfying as well especially with my Miku shrine. The sudden introduction of the Kamen Riders which started with the TAF line but later on was streamlined to SICs alone, leading me to sell my other line Riders and as the Riders got the streamline treatment, of course, so is the same to my large figs, etc. I cancelled my idea of completing the SW group and only focus on the ones I really like, I also sold the ones whose faces I didn't really like when I got them. Well, anyway, time for tour around my cab :D

Upper Level

Middle Level

Miku Shrine
(with Airi and Alleyne since they can't fit in the upper levels space)

SIC Area


No comments:

Post a Comment