Saturday, February 6, 2010

Congratulations, New Graduates!

Finally, school life is all over!

Well, just a short greeting to all people who also graduated today or recently.

Finally, as I've mentioned in my last bulk update, I'm at work now and I've just officially graduated earlier. Whew, finally... All those years of studying is at an end. Hope everything goes well after this. ^^ Too bad though, am still waiting for a grad gift from my parents XD :P hahaha, anyway, congrats again to all my fellow graduates and for those who are still studying, keep it up and do your best if you're already getting tired of school. ^^6

Anyway, as a little "present" to everybody though Sakura trees are almost non-existent here, the song playing at the back is Miku's song for graduating students in japan, entitled "Sakura no Ame" ^^ This is the PD game edit version btw. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment