Monday, March 22, 2010

The Adventures of Hachune-chan: The Beach

*Looks like Hachune-chan is on another adventure~*


Hachune-chan: Ooooh... I can't wait!


Hachune-chan: Safe trip! Now to board the ship~


Hachune-chan: So many passengers...


Hachune-chan: The sea is so pretty... Oh, the ship is about to leave!

*An hour and a few minutes later*


Hachune-chan: Helloooooo beach!!!!!!


Hachune-chan: ooof...


Riannon: Ara, are you alright, little one?


Hachune-chan:
I'm fine, onee-chan.
Is there something I can help you with?



Riannon: Yes, I'm looking for a guy with silver hair and dark clothes...
Hachune-chan: I see... Don't worry onee-chan, I will find him for you.


*meanwhile*



Arawn: Hmmm, interesting place... Ah, an interesting girl




Arawn: Hi there, miss, anything I can help you with?


Sora: Nothing...

*Moments later*


Arawn: she left...
Hachune-chan:
Isn't that who Riannon-nee was looking for?
And what's this!? another girl (O[]O)


*Hachune-chan decided to investigate and went after Sora*


Hachune-chan: Ano... Onne-chan... What did that guy want with you?



Sora: He... tried to make a move on me...


Hachune-chan: OH MY GOODNESS!

*Upon hearing this and not getting Arawn's story...*
*Hachune-chan went off to tell Riannon and so...*



Arawn: Ngiii, what happened to you Riannon?


Riannon: @_@ Arawn-sama is... DATING ANOTHER WOMAN!?
Arawn: Wait! WHAT!?



Arawn: Just what did I DO!?



Riannon: That is your punishment, Arawn-sama~
Arawn: This is a misunderstanding!!! I was just trying to help that girl!!!
Hachune-chan: Riannon-nee is... scary... OoO



Hachune-chan: Oh well, still places to go~~~

-End-

Omake:
Well, last weekend, the company went on an outing and the destination was Puerto Galera, it was a fun experience accompanied by a scary boat travel to the place since it was my first sea travel and the waves were strong. The beach was nice and sunset was the best I could use to shoot, I brought along Miku and my newly bought Sora as well as my sister's Tears to Tiara nendos for some fun shooting. XD



Extra Adventures:
The next day, we went to the Tamaraw Falls and also took some shots with Hachune-chan around XD The falls was really nice to see and wish I we could've gone in the bottom of it XD




Hachune-chan: Falls are great, aren't they?


Hachune-chan: RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!

The next stop and activity was Island hopping, wasn't able to go snorkling since the water was too itchy for me to handle but they say the sea urchins were huge XD


Hachune-chan: Wiiii, more places to go to~~



And finally the stop of the Island hopping was in an Island whose name I forgot XD Hahaha!


Somebody help Hachune-chan! She's drowning!!! XD

3 comments:

  1. EEEH! MIKU IS DROWNING! HOW CUTE!

    LOL, and wow, Puerto Galera! Big time much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.. You actually submerged her... O_O

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yeah but that's just around surface level XD

    ReplyDelete