Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Adventures of Hachune-chan: Lost in the Woods

*Somewhere in a forest...*


Hachune: Oooh...


Hachune: Pretty... but...


Hachune: I think I'm lost.


Hachune: Oh well, better find some help.

*Hachune-chan ventures into parts of the big forest*


Hachune: Ara? A sleeping person... Maybe he could help.

*Just as Hachune-chan got close, she discovered something...*


Hachune: Eeeeeeeeek! He's dead!!!!!!!!!!
????: (growls from somewhere nearby)





Hachune: WAAAAA! IT'S A CRAZY BEAR!!!!!!!!


Gloomy: (growls)
Hachune: HELP! HELP! CRAZY BEAR ON THE LOOSE!!!!


*Just as Hachune-chan shrugs off Gloomy Bear, she heard a human's voice and ran there...*
*But...*



Billy: Ah! This feels NICE~


Hachune: OH MY GOODNESS!!! WHAT IS HE DOING!??? (OoO)

*traumatized by what she saw, she ran aimlessly into the vast forest and finally...*


Hachune: Ah! Onee-chan! Onee-chan!


Tsukasa: Ara... is there anything I can help you with, little one?


Hachune: Onee-chan... too many... WEIRDOS (O_O)

-End-

Omake:
Well, today was my first try shooting outdoors, it's Otakai's 2nd anniversary activity and we did it at UP.




Much to how Miku was lost on the woods, I was lost too on the way there and had to make a Walkathon before I managed to reach UP. Well, as usual, I bring Hachune-chan on photoshoot events as she's now my very own blog mascot. Also, I brought Tsukasa with me by chance, supposedly it was Ryoko but the box of Tsukasa was in reach the time I was packing to leave for the activity. Gloomy Bear and co. as well as Billy Herrington are figures owned by my fellow collectors from Otakai. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment