Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hong Kong Hauls


Total hauls from Hk...

I'm back in the Failippines and before you conclude anything...

Not all of the ones above are mine, see the rest of the post for a break down loool! (as well as some HK shops guide)

Like I said in my previous post, Hong Kong is a nest for Bandai, most especially Tamashii, items. Well, to sum up, me and my sis found the nest of anime pvc figures quite late, so... I ended up mostly with Kamen Riders. Here are my figure hauls first:



Well, the first day we went there, the first mall we went to was CTMA in Mongkok near Nathan Road, and since it was kinda late already, some shops were already closed but quite a few ones were still open and since it was the first night, I had to resist spending first, but I saw a particular VERY high priority target from one of the closed shops. It was SIC Knight and Ohjya, really REALLY good a price for something really rare online, so I got it the next day :D and we went to the neighboring shop as well called Animate, you should see it when your taking the escalator up the CTMA mall, it should have a huge Gundam and Ultraman at the window placed at the second floor. Unable to find something good, I decided to get Zolda and Taiga the following day since some of the malls I've been told were already missing probably replaced through the years that passed. Before I got Vol. 27, I hesitated whether to get it or the Kuji Wedding Dress Kallen, but Zolda had a higher weight since Zolda and Taiga, in the long run, will for sure be harder to find and much more expensive.

I thought those 2 would end my HK hauling but from the shop that sold the Kallen, there was the Kuji Anya and I really like Anya the most out of the Geass girls, so, I had to get one since it doesn't look like companies are planning to make a large fig of her soon. Then weekend came, my sister bought a hobby magazine in Hong Kong, and listed there were some more stores in Mongkok so, we went out after eating dinner Saturday night from a tiring day at Disneyland to look for those shops and there... I encountered the vignett Mikus from Sega at a shop in Sino Centre, just found behind the CTMA mall in Nathan Road, and since it was a bargain even though they were sold as a set, I bought it, thinking I could sell Rin and Luka in the long run. So there, lastly before we left, I returned for the Kuji Ranka and that's it for my figure hauls. XD

Moving on, here are a few more extra hauls which are non-figures:



As I've mentioned above, we went to disneyland and I saw this Mickey wallet which I really liked, and luckily, my sis gave it to me! 8D At least I have a new wallet now after n years. The Hero Saga mag was also given to me by my sis, and the dioramas were really amazing! The Hatsune Mix manga is a HK translated one so it's easier to read somehow and since it wasn't that much, I bought it XD Last but not least is actually my first haul, the Zaku II shirt, I like Char's Zaku and that was reason enough for me to get it :))

Now moving on to things not mine :p



The two above are gifts: RX to my friend fifthstitch while the PPP Macross Frontier are for some good friends at Otakai while the rest are free to those who can see me first at GH on Sat from the Otakai community.



Lastly, these are some figures that I bought for some Otakai friends, of course, they have to pay me for these with added small service charge :p Anyway, the brown one is SHF Rising Ultimate Kuuga (Black Eyes version)

No comments:

Post a Comment