Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ad Continuum Files Exhibit C, D and E

Warning! This is going to be a very very long and image heavy update. After all, it IS the time of year, and I'm not talking about the holidays! It's a triple comic update! Wheeee! So... full views here: C, D and E. Merry Christmas Murakami Night!





A little behind the scenes if you may.

This took a long time to come into fruition didn't it? Sorry for that, I was taking my customary chapter hiatus. This wouldn't mean though that I would be making the regular weekly updates, it IS the holidays after all, and I'm enjoying my super super short vacation. We shall see though, as the last time I went into hiatus, I created and released a couple of comedy comics to pass the time when I got bored. Don't expect it though, with Modern Warfare 2, Final Fantasy XIII and my thesis all just around the corner, waiting to pounce.

Anyways, so I decided to make a simple character dossier of all the characters that appeared or were mentioned thus far. It's going to be really really text-y so I hope you bear with it for now. The stats might get updated in the future too, and I don't only mean upgrades. Certain events may occur that could cause a downgrade or a decrease in the relative strengths of some if not all of the characters in the fiction (foreshadowing? maybe...). That said, I tried to keep the stats as "balanced" as possible, meaning if a character was introduced as strong, I give it its due stats. I may also improve on the five bar system; my brother said I could've included speed, but I thought that it might be skewed too much in Kabuto's favor. We shall see though.

As for the epilogue, it was a real pain to shoot, with all the activity in our house currently. I had to sneak the shoots when my folks leave or during the wee hours of the day, but I guess it turned out okay. What do you think?

I had been planning on making a side comic series project that is more involved production wise, but it never came to be. We shall see though, as I do have a script in mind already (but I haven't really gotten into typing it down, maybe sometime soon). It would include some never before seen FIGMAs from my collection, and some of the rather impressive array of in-scale or almost in-scale weapons I never thought I had lying around (due to my previous forays into GUNPLA). Anyways, I guess look forward to it sometime in the future.

And with that, I will see you all on the next ride! And this time on the next chapter for reals!

1 comment: