Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bandai's Upcoming S.I.C. Kiwami Tamashii Wolf Orphnoch


And one of the most epic SICs there ever was

Finally getting his Kiwami release 8'D

After proving one of the best looking SIC designs for me (even though I don't have it and it has lots of breaking issues in Vol. 28), this Wolf Orphnoch is finally that one thing people probably wanted, a fully playable not-easy-to-break one. Wolf Orphnoch only comes with a alternate hands though but still a really dashing SIC is awesome in every right. XD



Scheduled for another December release, Wolf Orphnoch is priced at 1575 yen. Images and info from tamashii's page. For a heads up, there's also a Kaixa going out on November but I don't want to post him since I didn't like the SIC of Kaixa anyway and it's Kaixa, I hate his general user. :p

No comments:

Post a Comment