Tuesday, December 24, 2013

A Night's Corner Christmas!

A very busy holidays I must say! And the mascots are also busy snatching Christmas from the household XD

Anyway, first of all, a very merry Christmas to all of you readers/visitors of the blog! 

I'm sorry if the reviews are almost non existent this month, it was pretty a busy month at work, at home and quite indeed a party-full month. Also my right eye had got some serious problem since last week and hopefully I can recover soon enough, but anyway, I'll try to post some more reviews before the year ends, so, let's all prepare for welcoming the new year after this day of fun! 


On another note, Team Onii-chan will be having the usual Figure Special convention with the help of the great people from Ozine. We've prepared quite some new activities to improve on the previous Figure Specials, so, do drop by and check it out! It'll be on the 28th and 29th of December on SM Megamall!

I'll be ending the post here and once again, Merry Christmas Everyone and have a good holidays! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment