Sunday, September 20, 2009

September Haul # 4


Dyan dyadyan!!


Right, if you've been visiting my site recently, I just added a Gekisou Yuki on my pre-order list a few days ago and poof, I got her today while at the same time going to Otakai's monthly EB. I hesitated on this one for just a while since when I got my extra cash for figures, I was thinking on either getting this or pre-ordering something else, while Gekisou Yuki is on level 4 wishlist on my tsuki account, she is by far the best rendition of Yuki that I want and with the help of some fellow collectors, I've decided to get her instead, had her reserved and got her earlier. :D Hopefully, she'll be the last this month.

1 comment:

  1. This is by far the best figure you've got in my book. Forget Clain, haha, although Clain is pretty too. This girl just rocks the house down!

    ReplyDelete