Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Murakami's Log#12: A New Home!

Just a sneak of of my new room and these are actually all for sale lol.

Anyway, here's what's been happening with me over the past month or two.


I've mentioned it before over at my facebook page and at my previous log, my sister just had her own house finished up sometime late June and had us all transfer there, so for the past nearly two months, I've been packing up my stuff every weekend and was transferring my figures on a weekly basis and having around 600+ figures was no joke and it was a really tedious activity but as of last weekend, all of my stuff have now been transferred to our new home and my room is seriously a huge mess with boxes, BOXES EVERYWHERE! My new room is technically smaller now so I have to utilize every space possible to make it look clean at the very least; while I was transferring, it also hit me that I have too many figures already and since I'm losing interest on scaled figures more and more, I've decided to streamline my collection and sell a bunch of them. (see the main picture above) Anyway, here's some more peeks on my slightly tidied up room. 




Now, our new house is on a high place so it's pretty cold at night which makes me pretty lazy and with my messy room, I can't start shooting for new reviews nor have the motivation to do things; I have like a lot of ideas that I want to do but motivation is really low right now. But yeah, hopefully, I get back to normal by September. Also, I haven't finished the top 10 reviews with the last one, Revoltech Raiden pending, well, the layout and photos and all are definitely ready since last month but I can't find time to write up the content since I'm busy at the office (and I usually do reviews on my free time in the office to be honest) or nothing just pops in my head when I try to do it at home but yeah, he's coming sooner or later.


Anyway, I'm currently thinking of topics for the Corner Bites so if you guys have any suggestions, feel free to comment them in and I'll see what I can do, I'll be trying to put up at least 2 Corner Bites issues monthly so yeah, do look forward to them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment