Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Murakami's Log #8: The November Treat!


Here's a little update on what to look forward to for the coming month of November!


First of all, Night's Corner's "Prime month" is ending this week. Uhhh, I actually failed to shoot something for the past 2 weeks mainly because I had an event 2 weekends ago while the recent weekend was pretty much tiresome because I was out almost the whole day during the days. Not to worry, I'll be catching up tomorrow and will try to post the last 2 reviews this coming weekend which would be featuring the Autobot Wreckers Bulkhead (Takara First Edition) and Wheeljack (RID).

Now with that said, let's get on to the main deal, the theme for November will be "Death"; just to go in line with halloween! The "Death" theme is pretty vague eh? Technically, I will be reviewing characters who died on screen, be it just a temporary death or a permanent death; every character I will be reviewing after the Prime Month reviews will be those who we had actually seen dying with our own two eyes; possible characters who gets included in the review line up would be the one main pic in this post (Miki Sayaka), Kamen Rider Black, Phoenix Phantom, Prime Cliffjumper, Prime Skyquake, Dead Master, Irisviel von Einzbern, Glenfire and many more. Of course, there's no particular order here, so, you'll just have to wait and see!

It's already November in just a few more days which means the holiday season is near, and of course, I'll be busy so hopefully, I can balance my time so the blog will be up and running normally during the season. Anyway, that's it for now and til' the next entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment