Thursday, September 10, 2009

September Hauls #s 2-3


Some self-rewards for doing good in acads XD


Yeah, today's hauls are great, first one is in one of my top targets for my Rider Collection which is none other than S.I.C. Vol. 46 Kamen Rider Ichigo and his motorbike, Cyclone. Probably the only S.I.C. from the movie remakes, yeah, Ichigo and Nigo had two Movie Realization figures, but still MR is not pretty much S.I.C. in terms of design, just the body frame is the same and MR is supposedly a spin-off of S.I.C.

Second haul is more of an impulse buy, and it's Nia from TTGL, well, as much as I want the upLark Nia more, I don't have enough funds to take that anymore XD So, better go with Sega's Prize fig, she's still kawaii anyway. ^^

These two are probably last for the month, unless I get some funds to get SIC of Kamen Rider X and Apollo Geist. XD

1 comment:

  1. Nia's eyes look a little weird, like it's a sticker or something, Ichigo though is \m/

    ReplyDelete