Saturday, January 23, 2010

January Hauls - B★RS and World's No. 1 Princess


And they have finally landed after a month!!! ^_^

Finally my holy grail has landed!!!


For starters, Black Rock Shooter is what I consider as the best fig of 2009 and I have been waiting for this for a very long time especially after I saw it when my Imouto at Otakai got hers earlier this month. And well, I wasn't expecting for her or World is Mine to arrive this month but what the heck sometimes, expected the unexpected, and I'm totally bankrupt right now for getting these two, good thing pay day is just around the corner! Anyway as for the other one, Hatsune Miku World is Mine version is my 13th Miku in the list, supposedly ordering two versions but wasn't able to since the time I decided to build a Miku Shrine was pretty late and I was lucky enough to secure at least this natural frame version. Anyway, even if I got bankrupt today, still very much happy that these two finally made it home! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment