Saturday, April 24, 2010

April Haul: Raging Rider


Last I am mean LAST buy for this month

He was unexpected, very much so...


Well, I recently decided to hang around cybertron ph forums since there are more Kamen Rider Collectors there compared to Otakai, well, I just posted my wishlist of SICs the other day and poof, instant reply for this SIC Vol. 8, a really old one and quite rare to find already and I got it for a really low price, lucky! Those the box is a bit rugged already, at least I have the great 3 Riders now all in their ancient SIC glory. And as a bit of weird news, I'm selling my Battle Hopper this weekend since it's eating quite some space in my cab and I've decided to just stick to the official releases.

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the Battle Hopper :( I'm still quite sad you let a custom go, but if it'll help you streamline your collection...

    ReplyDelete