Saturday, April 3, 2010

April Haul: Those Who Protect Time


Quite an impulse buy but still in my S.I.C. checklist

Well, out of boredom here at home, I went to GH earlier...


Supposedly I was scouting for an SIC Knight and Ohjya but after quite a number of rounds around the mall's 3rd floor, I can't seem to find it. So, I decided to just hangout at GT and check out some of their stuff. Usually during Saturdays, their boss is there and he was there earlier. I was curious for quite some time how much that Liner Form and Zero Form costs, so, I asked how much. He took it and said it was 2.7k php. Well, quite frankly, that price is very VERY cheap, even cheaper than Decade. It had me lagged in the shop for a few minutes and decided to buy it since Liner and Zero form are harder to find locally AND the price was too good to let go. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment