Friday, April 9, 2010

April Hauls: The Starting Ace and The Leek Mobile

Got these two today! :D

Finally something i was eager to get and take home XD

Today was Ozine's first day, actually it was quite a successful display on our part, the cabs were nice and I really loved the bugmen display. Lots of people visited our area and it was tiring but fun. I wasn't able to bring my camera with me today so, no pics, but I'll post an event report probably on Monday :D

Anyway, some of my orders arrived yesterday but I only got them earlier and it's none other than my 16th Miku and my most awaited Alter fig, Nanoha, the movie 1st version. I won't be able to update until next week since I'll be busy for Ozine tomorrow and on Sunday. So, that's it. I would like to invite local readers to visit our display at Ozine in SM Megamall tomorrow and/or on Sunday. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment