Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Alter's Upcoming 1/7 Fate Testarossa -Plain Clothes version-


Damn Alter, just when I just shifted!

Well, I just recently decided to drop my Movie 1st Nanoha line but then this came!


I got bored with the faces of the Movie 1st barrier jacket versions from Alter, well, they did have great poses but their faces just doesn't compliment their poses pretty well. So, I decided to get the recently released Kujis, but then this came along, though I'm not a fan of Nanoha characters in plain clothes, I must say this Fate's face is lovely, definitely expressive and the overall look is pretty cute as well. Again scaled the same as the rest of Alter's Nanoha line, Fate plain clothes is due for a January release for 6800yen. More pics of this figure can be seen via Alter's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment