Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Eternal Song Episode 1: A Chance Encounter -Beginning-


????: *pant* *pant*


????: Why is he going after me... *pant*


?????: Giiiiiiiiiiii


?????: There's no use running, Miku-chan~


Miku: Eh!?


Miku: It can't be... a dead end...


?????: I've finally caught up with you, little diva...


Miku: !?!?

*meanwhile*



Miku: Why are you after me, Camus!??


Camus: ...


Camus: Anything is fine as long as I deliver her alive, giiiiiiii


Miku: Kyaaaaa!!!!


Camus: What!?


Camus: WHO'S THERE!?





Camus: W-WHO ARE YOU!?



Background Music:
Okay, background music is pretty much just a behind the scenes of "The Eternal Song". "The Eternal Song" is a photostory project I've been planning for months now, it's basically a plot I thought of regarding the available figmas, revos and whatnot for use. And of course, this is my pilot episode, as you probably have gotten already and possibly expected, this story includes Miku in the major plot. Revoltech Camus was something I borrowed from my friend in Otakai, supposedly to be used in an alternative bashing project, I cancelled it and used Camus here instead. Anyway, Episode 2 will be uploaded in a while. Hope you enjoy this pilot episode

2 comments:

  1. Okay, first off, the photography is great. I like how you used the silver iteration of miku (I remember there was another version of the Miku figma, correct me if I'm wrong). However, you could've made the images a bit bigger, as there is still some space in the column. This would make the details of the images a lot more visible, without having to click on the individual photos.

    That said, I'm quite looking forward for the rest of this, as this seemed more a teaser, hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, the Miku I'll be using all throughout would be the live stage version XD Will try to post larger images on the 3rd episode then.

    ReplyDelete