Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Gift's Upcoming 1/4 Hayate Yagami -Swimsuit version-


And now, the main reason of the reissues XD

And the 3 Aces are finally complete in their swimsuits!

While I'm not really a fan of swimsuits, I must say Hayate does look nice even in just prototype version. Really amazing and not to mention wearing striped ones too 0_o So yeah, she's pretty much made to be displayed with Nanoha and Fate and there's no questions about it such that GSC even showed a pic of all 3 of them together in Hayate's info page.



Hayate is set on an earlier month release of November and is priced at 12,600 yen (tax inclusive).

2 comments:

  1. Gotta say, that's one cute figure! The colors really look lovely on her.

    Of course, I don't know where I'd put a huge 1/4th scaled figure, considering I barely have room for the ones I have now. That, and that price tag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ same here, I don't really have space for even some 1/6 scaled ones >.< but I think her price tag might go down on online stores like mandarake once she's released

    ReplyDelete