Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Furthest Ends


A little time and entry for someone very special...

It's not hobby related but still...

Around 12:25AM earlier my dad had passed away... While I wasn't able to be the good son all this time, I've always loved and respected my dad even though there are things I might have gotten scarred from him.

My biggest regret was not cherishing the remaining time I had with him, because I always go out of the house and that I go home quite late whenever I am here at the weekend house, I also couldn't bring myself to talk to him because if I ask him how he was, he'd just answer me negatively which I wouldn't want to hear; I also couldn't think of anything to discuss with him since I wasn't very open to my family especially to my dad.

That said, it was all so sudden as it was only yesterday that dad got admitted to the hospital... But I guess, it's for the best rather than seeing dad regain consciousness and see him have a very hard time later on. He also had a somewhat visit around me when he passed away as at exactly around the time he passed away, my graphic driver crashed forcing me to stop what I was doing that time which I thought was only my laptop's problem but right after that I got a call from mom and heard the news... And so, with that... I'll be also busy with things and this blog would be on halt for a while (around 1-2 weeks) and to finish this entry... I leave dad with this Miku song... May you rest in peace and Farewell...


3 comments:

  1. Hey man, I am sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to lose a father. My dad died when I was still 8 years old and I was a brat back then. I only have fleeting memories of him but I was proud and happy of the time we spent together.

    Please accept my sincerest condolences and may the Lord be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry to hear that.,

    I can feel how you feel, my dad died when I was 2 years old. . but I still remember a little about his face.. just little memories I have about him.. but I keep it deep on my heart.. :)

    ReplyDelete