Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Hauls: Christmas Finale


And finally before the Xmas strikes in a few days...

Another wave of haulage 8D

I actually got these 5 last Saturday which was also Team Onii-chan's Xmas party, while I've paid for RQ and the pixtones long ago, it was only last Sat that I get to meetup with my friend who got it for me so, yeahhh, late haulage is a more appropriate term for it, lol.

As for Fei Yen, you'd probably know why I even got it in the first place, if you don't... clue: Miku?
Hahahaha, so, yeah, I finally got it from one of my suppliers and it's actually another first impression from another line.

Lastly, the Baka To Test box from Chara Ani contains Himeji XD I got from fellow collector, Mochaholic, from the xmas party's exchange gift. Thanks Mochaholic! :3

Anyway, that's it for now, hopefully there's still one more haulage left for the month XD ahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment