Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Super Imaginative Chogokin Wanted List


As you know all know, I collect KR figs as well
and I've streamlined to SICs a few months ago


Here's a list of those I'm aiming for in my collection...


Well, first off will be the Showa era riders, I'm aiming to get all of the non-limited/exclusive releases and I've almost completed them, thankfully. By complete, I mean the characters, not planning to get every variation since I have this stick to 1 character rule except for special exceptions (Miku, KR Knight) Ichigo's case is somewhat different though, since the movie version is kinda like Heisei era already so, I got doubles for him. Anyway, proceeding to the list, the only ones remaining in my list would be:
1.) Vol. 8 Kamen Rider Nigo - I need this to complete the statue trio XD
2.) Vol. 18 Kamen Rider V3 and Riderman - I already have V3 but my target here is Riderman, hopefully, someone can sell their Riderman to me, or if I stumble on this volume, I'll sell V3.
3.) Vol. 26 Kamen Rider ZO and Doras - Pretty common locally so, this one's probably the next in my Showa line.
4.) Vol. 41 Kamen Rider X and Apollo Geist - Yes, the best of the remaining packs for me for the Showa line since X is show accurate much and Apollo Geist is just great XD

Well, the Showa era is done for now, unless Bandai decides to release the remaining Riders: Stronger, Skyrider, Super-1 and ZX.

Now for the Heisei, it took me quite a while to finalize the list but I decided to get the main riders only and the Ryuki riders along with my personal favorites, as for main Riders, there are some packs that has separate ultimate forms but I'm still thinking if they're worth it. For the long list XD
1.) Vol. 13 Kamen Rider Kuuga - yeah, includes the Ultimate form so, I'm going for this
2.) Vol. 20 Kamen Rider Agito Shining/Burning Form and Another Agito - Another Agito is badass evn if I still haven't watched the series yet
3.) Vol. 23 Kamen Rider Ryuki - main rider with Survive Form too
4.) Vol. 24 Kamen Rider Knight - Knight is a must and I only have a loose Knight Survive
5.) Vol. 25 Kamen Rider Ryuga and Alternative Zero - probably the best SIC pack for the Ryuki line for me
6.) Vol. 27 Kamen Rider Zolda and Kamen Rider Taiga - I love Zolda nuff said
7.) Vol. 28 Kamen Rider Faiz - Faiz is one of the more interesting designs for me + a wolf orphenoc form is an epic win
8.) Vol. 32 Kamen Rider Hibiki - main rider with Armed version too
9.) Vol. 39 Kamen Rider G3 and Kamen Rider G4 - pretty interesting design and I like it
10.) Vol. 40 Kamen Rider Agito and Machine Tornader - my originally targetted Rider from Agito, I just love packs with Cycles XD
11.) Vol. 42 Kamen Rider Den-O Sword Form and Momotaros Imagin - main rider
12.) Vol. 44 Kamen Rider Zeronos and Deneb Imagin - Zeronos is my favorite in Den-O and I treat the regular Zeronos as the Sakurai from the future.
13.) Vol. 45 Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form and Kamen Rider Zeronos Zero Form - like what I mentioned above, but this time represents Yuuto, so, Zeronos can go doubles due to this reason XD
14.) Vol. 48 Kamen Rider Gaoh and Kintaros Imagin - Kintaros is the only Imagin I really liked out of Ryotaro's Imagins + Gaoh SIC looks awesome.
15.) Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva - main rider

Too many of them but they'll probably be diminished one by one soon enough XD

No comments:

Post a Comment