Sunday, April 25, 2010

Decisions Decisions


Ok, as Knight and Ryuki decides to survive the rest...
I, on the other hand, had decided on something else!


With approximately A LOT of unexpected things happening...


Well, I've decided to let go some of the figures I was supposedly keeping. One is the very unique SIC Battle Hopper of Mirage studios... I didn't really plan to but it's eating up a lot of space in the cab and I really need some pre-order money but... as soon as I thought I already had something to pay for my upcoming Elwing, GT decides and pulls out MegaHouse's 1/8 Zero, the one that supposedly have got away. But luckily with a little talking to the owner, I got it reserved and will be taking it home next week, after we watch Ironman 2 :))

So, with that given, my Elwing money has gone poof and to help add to my already ruined budget. I've decided to let go of the 8 other Puchi Vocaloids that are not Miku, so far, 6 of them are already taken. Only Meiko and Sakine Meiko, left (well, I don't mind keeping Sakine but I need to sell Meiko at least :p

Lastly with some OC-ness, I've decided to dish out my only Kamen Rider Knight figure which was the loose SIC Knight Survive I bought before, decided to just search for the pack to officially mark one as owned, so what happened was... I ended up in a trade... :))



Well, yeah, Manga Realization is an S.I.C. spin-off line. But this time they go into manga characters and they're planning to release the Exoskeleton Zero from Kakugo no Susume, so, I need a test bed first and here I have Wingman! lol, the figure which I had three variations where the only difference was the box art, lol. Wingman actually looked weird to me since he looks like some naked guy in a weird looking outfit, but after seeing some reviews, I found out he has an armor and worth the try, so, here, in exchange for Knight is this Manga Realization. XD

And with that... I don't know where the hell my collection's going to anymore @_@

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was Wingman from YUGIOH GX, :P

    Oh my, wherever will your collection be going now! You have to streamline! STREAMLINE!

    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manga Realization is still an SIC if you look at it in one way or another, so I'm still on track :p

    ReplyDelete