Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Upcoming Goddess of the Wind Xecty


Her orders just started last week but...

Well for something non-haul post, I've decided to focus on this one today, supposedly last week but I was out during the weekends. I suppose I can post non-reviews on weekdays (stupid me). XD


The much awaited pair for Kotobukiya's recently released(?) 1/6 Goddess of the Forest Elwing was revealed to be up for pre-orders last week, however... something's really bugging me about this, even though she's intended to be with Elwing, Kotobukiya completely based her from the artbook, giving Xecty the same pose orientation as Elwing, what's the major problem? If you want to display them both, you can't do it side by side since it will look awkward seeing both of them have the same orientation, one way is to display them back to back but not all cabs are friendly with this type of display. Anyway, if you're a Xecty addict, this is definitely a must get. As for me, I think I'll be passing on her... Why? One thing disturbs me the most, it's how her lips were made, I mean previews are supposed to attract people but her lips seems a little off to me no matter how I look at it. I might just wait and see how Max's swimsuit will come out or just stick to my soon to arrive Xecty Military Uniform version. Anyway, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment