Friday, June 4, 2010

Kotobukiya's Upcoming 1/10 Scale Model Kit Rockman


A late for blogging but anyway, better late than never :p

Alas, Kotobukiya's Model Kit from probably the same line as Hoi Hoi-san, Rockman, is finally up for grabs.


Well, if you're a fan of the NES or referred to by some as family computer , then you'd know how classic and old school Rockman is, known as Megaman in the states, the Rockman series is one of the two series I've grown up to (the other one being Castlevania, of course) Anyway, the moment I saw this finished in full color, I knew it was an instant grab, so, when the orders went up a few weeks ago, no, hesitation. An instant get Rockman was. Well, I could've sworn God Gundam was going to be my last Model Kit but heck, Kotobukiya did something annoying (BUT STILL GREAT! XD), so, here I find myself ordering another model kit after years of not doing so, lol.

So, how about you? Getting one?

1 comment:

  1. I'd get one if I had not begun streamlining to FIGMAs, SHFs and Revoltechs :(

    ReplyDelete