Saturday, June 5, 2010

June Hauls: Advent! To The Racing Queens!?

Finally got the 2nd to last batch from last month's pending orders

Well, it might just be two boxes but hell, they ate up my Salary already >.<

The first one that arrived actually was the Nendoroid Petit RQ, this is the white car variant btw. It arrived when I was still stuck and money burning at Hong Kong. Anyway, I got the two from one supplier alone and since it was a little far from my place, I asked if I could just get RQ and Wing Form together on payday week and thankfully, it was okay. So there, not sure yet if I should sell Rin and Luka but since it's an exclusive set, I might just keep them after all.

The next one is SIC Den-O Wing Form, it's my very first SIC Limited and it comes with another Hero Saga magazine which is all about Den-O, really great though since the Hero Saga special of Den-O features a crossover with the 7 Riders (Ichigo - Stronger) anyway, Wing Form's my 2nd Den-O form and now, I should be chasing after the 4 basic Den-O forms already. Anyway, that's that XD

2 comments:

  1. AUGH! WING FORM! THOSE BEAUTIFUL STEAMPUNK WINGS! IT'S THE REASON WHY YOU BUY WING FORM! IT'S LIKE IT'S LIKE IT'S LIKE... WINGS WITH A BONUS KAMEN RIDER IN STOW! EEEEEEEEEEEEH

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOL! And the wings can be attached to Cho-Climax Form! >:3

    ReplyDelete