Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fail Toy... NOT!

Ok, sooo, no initial pics this time. Another one of those quick random reads from me XD This time, it's about a certain Happy Meal toy...

It's non other than the "world" famous Uchiha Sasuke Mc Donald's happy meal toy. If you've been visiting sites like 4chan, Figure/GK, or even in some sites where people makes figure reviews like hacchaka's. You get to see this supposedly for the lulz toy. Why is that? Well, aside from being posed like a person who is pooping, this Sasuke also has a really REALLY fugly face.

So what's up with the blog post and post title? Well, last week luckily, my sis was able to snag 3 of this toy from a certain Mc Donald's branch near my workplace. So, just how is this not a fail toy? Aside from using it for gags from time to time, I recently discovered from Daybreak's Bell that this toy has such sweet and really amazing, not to mention awesome, balance. Apparently, it can hold up a number of things in its head or foot depending on his orientation and the object won't fall. At first, I really wondered if those pics were real soooo, I tried for myself, and amazingly, it's all true. Below are a few samples XD


A bottle full of decoration stones


My PSP


A CD case with around 1/4 full


My revoltech He Tie Shou

So, with that, such a cheapass looking toy is worth getting to try out for fun and whatnot; he even got into the news for his amazing balancing powers. Sasuke was originally available to Japan and Taiwan McDonald's but eventually it found it's way to Hong Kong (we saw it there when we were at HK) and here in the Philippines. His promo period here is long over though, we just got lucky that the Mc Donald's branch I mentioned above had a 3 for 100 Toy Bazaar, so, we got 3 Sasukes for 100 pesos XD

3 comments:

  1. other places where i can buy this toy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen any other McDo branch that sells old happy meal toys

    ReplyDelete