Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Eternal Song Episode 2: A Chance Encounter -End-


Miku: !? You are...?


????: *kicks*
Camus: unf


Camus: Damn you! Just who ARE you!?


????: *pulls out sword*


Camus: That's it! I've had enough of you!


????: I...


????: will protect this girl!


Camus: gaaaaaaaaaa!


????: Too slow!
Camus: WHAT!?


????: Now! To end your life!
Miku: DON'T!!!!!!!!!


????: ...


Miku: *sings*



?????: This song... tsk, my time limit's up.




????: Why did you stop me? Even though he tried to do something bad to you...


Miku: It's because... he's human like us.


Miku:
Camus is a restaurant owner here, he's a good person...
I just don't know what happened and he started chasing me.



????: Very well... (and you saved me from comitting a sin...)


Miku: Ah! Anoooo, what's your name?



Miku: She left...


Miku: It doesn't matter, I'm sure we'll meet again soon.

Background Music:
So this ends the "Chance Encounter" two-part pilot. You might be wondering why Camus's line suddenly changed colors, right? I was supposed to feature one last frame here showing a silhouette of the main antagonist of the project, the said character should make an appearance soon. It was my first time to make such a serious photostory and hopefully it turned out well. Hachune-chan is, of course, gonna appear from time to time here. Anyway, the song attached is "Inochi no Uta", imagine as the song Miku sang in this episode. When will the next episode be posted? I cannot say myself since I usually shoot or do things like this when I'm totally bored.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I guess I have the same comment on this one, that being enlarging the images. I like how you incorporated Miku's song into the photostory, it adds a new dimension to the otherwise visual style of photostories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha, well, Miku without a song is just weird soooo, there XD

    ReplyDelete