Thursday, November 11, 2010

Alter's Upcoming Altair Flynn Scifo


Omg! Flynn!

Seriously speaking, I don't know anything about him, lol.

Well, all I really liked about Flynn right now is that he looks like Guy Cecil's long lost twin brother, lol. They look awfully similar XD While I still can't play Tales of Vesperia due to lack of money to grab a PS3 or and XBOX360 to play the game. The figure of Flynn is promising especially since it's from Alter. I dunno what it's called but Flynn will be coming along with a chibi version of himself in this release. Similarly to how Yuri will be.


I'm supposedly getting one to add to my collection of Male figures but budget's tight since he'll be released March 2011 for 6800 yen. More previews can be seen at Alter's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment