Monday, December 6, 2010

The Eternal Song Episode 3: The Shadows


?????: Project B.R.S...
?????: I wasn't expecting you to cross paths with the diva...
?????: Regardless, things have become quite interesting.



?????: Mind control won't work it seems, I am expecting a lot from you.


??? ????: I will not fail you, my mistress.


??? ????: Let's go, War Greymon.


War Greymon: As you wish, my master.





?????: Soon... I shall bring the biggest impact this world shall witness.


?????: It is only a matter of time...


????: Yomi...


????: Where are you...


Miku: Isn't that...


Miku: Ah! The one that saved me the other day!


*sings*



????: !?


????: That girl...



????: I knew it was you... So, what do you want from me?


Miku: Well, I happened to pass by, care to have a chat for a while?


????: If that is what you wish.


Miku: Really?? That's great!


Miku: You don't seem to be from here, would you tell me your name and as to why you're here?


????: You're right, I'm just a traveller. My name's Kuroi Mato...
Mato: I got separated from a friend, I've been looking for her since then.


Miku: I see... Where do you stay while you're here?


Mato: None... I just usually find places like this or abandoned lots and spend the night there.


Miku: Then, why don't you come to my place and treat it as a home while you're here.


Mato: Are you serious?


Miku: Of course! You did save me before, it's the least I could do.


Miku: Oh yes, I forgot something.


Miku: Here, Kuroi-san! Camus gave it to me as an apology for last time, you can share it with me.


Mato: You're too kind. I'm more than glad to take your offer and you can just call me Mato, miss...


Miku: Miku~ Hatsune Miku, but you can just call me Miku.


Miku: Let's go, Mato.


??? ????: I've found you, little Diva...


??? ????: Shall we begin our move, Greymon?
War Greymon: I am ready when you are, master.


Background Music:
Well, the pics are larger this time as fifthStitch suggested during the pilot episodes. This episode actually tackles with the true meeting of Miku and Mato while at the same time, leaving my readers with a lot of things to look forward to by introducing the villains of the story. The song Miku "sang" in the episode is "Strobe Nights" by my favorite, kz. The bun was something I borrowed from another good friend at Otakai . ^^ Anyway, the next serious episode will be the start of a major arc, so, look forward to it. I might insert a Christmas episode though in the process.

3 comments:

  1. Hmm, the larger images sure helps "paint" the plot better but I suggest you push it as large as it can go; photostories are normally driven by the photos anyway. Apart from that, seems like things are getting more interesting. Wargreymon and ????? reminds me of Bt'X, if you remember that anime series, hahaha. There's a character there whose Bt is a human grunt like dude, creepy but most definitely effective as a villain. Anyway, looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely, I remember that anime :)) Though I can't remember the characters anymore XD That's as far as I can extend the images since the blog post area will get distorded if I increase the size further, lol. And yeah, I failed to silhouette the main villain =)) Anyway, more loli and the guardian next serious episode :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I just noticed. In the image with the caption "Miku: Oh yes, I forgot something", if you look at it at a certain angle, Miku's nose looks a little... weird... Better avoid that kind of lighting in the future.

    ReplyDelete