Friday, December 24, 2010

The Eternal Song Episode 4: Everlasting Bonds Chapter 1 - Unrivaled Duo


Miku: I'm really glad you accepted the offer.


Miku: Mato? What's wrong?


Mato: Miku, Run!!


Miku: Eh!?


Miku: Wai- What!???


*crash*


Mato: Are you okay, Miku?
Miku: Y-yes...


Mato: Go and hide somewhere safe, they're probably after you again.
Miku: But what about you?
Mato: I'll take care of them, don't worry.



Miku: Mato... Be safe...


Mato: (A kid? An assassin!?)


*kicks*


War Greymon: Are you alright?
??? ????: Yes... Thank you, Greymon.


Mato: You...



Mato: Who are you?


??? ????: You're quite skilled if I must say...
??? ????: Very well, allow me to introduce who we are.



??? ????: My name is He Tie Shou.


Tie Shou: And is this is my Guardian, War Greymon.


Tie Shou: We've come to take the little Diva.


Mato: By whose orders!?


Tie Shou: Of course, I can't tell you that. Unless you beat us, IF you can.


Mato: Then I will just have to do it!


Tie Shou: My, my... A little short tempered aren't we?
Tie Shou: Greymon! Prepare yourself!

War Greymon: As you wish!


Mato: (She's quick...) Tch!


Tie Shou: Greymon! Now!!


War Greymon: Graaaaa


Mato: What!?


*clash*


Tie Shou: An opening!


Mato: Haaaa!


Tie Shou: Tsk! Missed!


War Greymon: Where are you looking at, little girl...
Mato: !? (He's fast as well)


*clash*




Mato: *pant* *pant* (Those two...)


Mato: (Their combination... it's almost flawless...)


Mato: (Guess, I'll have to use it to take down Greymon)


Mato: Rock Cannon!


Tie Shou: What!? She can lift that gigantic cannon easily!?


War Greymon: She's charging. Shou, be careful!
Tie Shou: You as well, Greymon.



*smash*


War Greymon: Such... power... she can't possibly be...


Tie Shou: You seem to be forgetting about me, lady in black.


*slash*
Mato: No... I...


Miku: Mato's in danger!


Tie Shou: Too bad, she got poisoned by my claw. She's put up quite a fight, don't you agree?


War Greymon: Indeed... I don't think she's an ordinary human either.


Tie Shou: Well, whatever, let's just dispose of her.


Miku: Wait!
Miku: It's me you want, right? Then don't involve her any further.



Tie Shou: Ah, little diva, so, are you going to fight us as well?
Miku: No! I'm going to surrender myself to you BUT...



Miku: you need to meet my demands first.

Background Music:
If you noticed the title, it has Everlasting Bonds Chapter 1 in it, it's basically a part that implies it's a major arc episode. So, this episode introduces Shou and Greymon formally, the fight scenes were really hard to create but indeed, it was fun to shoot. And if you've noticed, there are a lot of instances where the stands can be seen, well, can't be avoided since I have no knowledge in editing photos to remove them. But anyway, what are Miku's demands? well, just find out in the next episode, the xmas special, which will be posted tomorrow~ :D

3 comments:

  1. I have no idea either. nagpatulong ako XD

    Nice shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, but asking for help would take longer to post, so, there XD Thanks~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice battle shots, although you could try brightening them up a bit so the details can be seen more vividly. I can teach you some photoshop essentials if you want, just the basic ones like more realistic brightening and sharpening and stuff.

    ReplyDelete