Monday, March 14, 2011

A Little Out of the Loop

This will be just be a short and imageless post.

Knowing that this blog is just about figures, I guess, I really couldn't pass up on this despite this post being a little out of the loop; We all know that last Friday, March 11, 2011, Japan got hit by a 8.9 magnitude earthquake and then, followed by a tsunami leaving the country in an unfavorable state. A lot of people died, and well, it's kind of shocking really and then there's the nuclear reactor meltdown that followed. Good thing, a friend of mine there is safe.

Well, I'm just taking this one post to somehow plug a little for us to help the country in anyway we can, well, I can't donate right now since I'm broke but I hope, at least, this post can somehow help. I do hope Japan can recover from the calamity in the shortest time possible; also, a little prayer for those who do care about the countless people who died would be good, don't you think so?

Update: (11:30 am here)
There was another explosion at another Nuclear reactor and it seems there's another Tsunami alert for them. Really hope it doesn't get any worse and that the people will be safe D:

1 comment: