Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Hauls: Futari wa Purikyua!


Go on and play "Danzen! Futari wa Precure!" XD

So my first hauls for the month arrived exactly during the April Fools XD


And I got them today~ Well, they're certainly for keeps and gonna be my main S.H.Figuarts line since Riders are already for my S.I.C. line; was really expecting 2 other cures to be my first but due to the recent calamity at Japan, well, shipments from my supplier got delayed. Really nice and gladly I've encountered some problems with the SHF line before, so, nowadays I always open them up to inspect stuff and turns out my Honaka/Cure White is lacking a hair strand. Still in the process of trying to have it replaced from the online shop and yeah, hopefully it goes well and I'll receive a new complete one.

Anyway, since that is the case, I can't make a review of the two soon, well, Nagisa/Cure Black can be but I'd rather review them consecutively XD And in any case that I won't get a replacement. Then, it's ok, the missing part ain't really that noticeable unlike my Sakuya's XD But still, booo, I seem to be attracted to QC issues, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment