Thursday, September 29, 2011

The Eternal Song Episode 9: Everlasting Bonds Final Chapter - Family


Shou: Greymon, Miss Diva, Lady in Black... You all came to my aid...


War Greymon: Shou... You're back!


Shou: Not for long, Greymon. The control's too powerful...
Shou: But I have a favor to ask of you...
War Greymon: What is it?


Shou: To stop my enhancement, you have to strike this core here.


Shou: Unfortunately, I can't do it because the master prevented my armor from destroying it.
Shou: It's also only your claws that has the power to destroy it.


War Greymon: But what about your body!? Won't it get affected??


Shou: gyaaaa... I don't... know... But... you have to...
Shou: To protect... them... And please...
Shou: This might... be... my final request...


War Greymon: Shou...


Shou: *growls*


*crash*
War Greymon: Shou... what are you... doing...?


Mato: I have no choice... Sorry, Shou, this will hurt...


*slash*
Shou: *growls*


Mato: What are you waiting for!? It's her last request!
Mato: If you don't do it, everything we've done will be meaningless!
Mato: GREYMON!


War Greymon: Shou...


War Greymon: Forgive me...
*slash*


Shou: Thank you...


Shou: Greymon...
War Greymon: Shou!

-moments later-

War Greymon: I can't thank you both enough...
War Greymon: Consider us your allies from now on.


Shou: I've failed the master again...
Shou: I've got nowhere to return to...
Mato: You're mistaken, Shou.


Shou: Eh?


Mato: Someone has always been there for you...
Mato: You don't need your master, you already have a family.


Shou: (She's right... Greymon has always been by my side...)
Shou: (even when I was controlled, he risked everything for me...)


Shou: Greymon... Thank you...


Miku: If you need a home, my place still has quite a room for more.
Miku: It's only me and Mato residing there anyway.


Shou: Is that for real?


War Greymon: Shall we accept?
Shou: I'd be glad to...


-Miku's Narration-
Even though Shou couldn't see it yet. I was sure that their bonds wasn't just as partners, it's something more than just being partners... Perhaps what Mato said was true, maybe they are a family; no, I'm sure they are. When the time comes, I believe Greymon will tell Shou the truth.

We've gone through a lot and won new companions in the end... But... I feel this is just the beginning of something worse...

Background Music:
So, this ends the Everlasting Bonds arc, if anyone knows what Miku was talking about in the narration, then you've picked up the clues right. But that's it for now, so, what did you think about the ending of the arc? Was it good? was it boring or what? Do give a feedback so I can improve the scripts and scenes XD

With a growing number of allies, our heroes would likely be in for more danger soon enough. Stay tuned for the next Arc which will debut next month! It's what I liked to call the Rider Arc and you'll see quite a number of them too aside from the Observer's rider form, Decade.

No comments:

Post a Comment