Saturday, June 27, 2009

Murakami's Updates (June '09) Part 5


Waifu is just sooo... =3

This will most likely be my final update for the month. Hehe, here goes...




The Diva Rises!

Miku's game is finally out, well, it is said so that it's out in the HK markets. Wii, now, I only need to hijack a friend's PSP to play this Miku overloaded game. Hahaha, I dunno how long my my interest on her game will last but what the heck. Miku Miku Miku! Anyway, here's a little treat. The full OP of the game.



I Rise, You Fall...



Tomorrow will be my 3rd round of Revenge of the Fallen, though not much important news. It's really a great movie and really greater when watched again, 2 and 1/2 hours of epicness, heck, all the cinemas at Trinoma yesterday were only showing ROTF, a total surprise to me. Hehe, anyway, to those who haven't watched yet and would want to watch, I really suggest you watch it now, it's a really fantastic movie though there are flaws but I won't spoil it yet.

Lords of Shadow = God of War?
After hearing recently about the upcoming CV game, Lords of Shadow, I tried to search for a trailer and there it appears, I am amazed since 3Dvanias are quite failures in the past few attempts by the Akumajo Team, well, I hope this turns out good but heck what is IGA thinking, he really should just stick to 2D Metroidvanias since Castlevania's success is at that formula. Anyway, some gameplays are featured and even though it looks amazing, I can't help but notice that Gabriel's fighting style is ripped from God of War, see to believe.


Sales Sales
I've successfully sold my Spawns last Thursday but the money didn't last long enough, if you know what I mean. XD Well, though it's almost impossible for me to sell my BLOB Xecty, someone is interested and asked me to reserve it to him earlier, hope this turns out good. Anyway, my Spawn money went to this Bugman:



First EB Fun!
Well, today was the first Otakai EB I went to and it was fun even though I wasn't able to go with them to watch ROTF. XD Hehe, I also got my Otakai Pin, finally :D Too bad there wasn't any Miku design but the pin I got was good enough, it's the Kuji C.C. ^^


July Draws Near
July is coming and these are the only hauls I expect: TAF Knight, MegaHouse Zero and Unleashed Bobba Fett. Sir Malvin informed me that my Zero might arrive on Wednesday, I hope so, while TAF will be out soon but it may likely arrive in early August and since my Saber Lily is delayed, I can save up more money. Meanwhile, though I only have Darth Vader for now, I plan to expand my Star Wars static figures too but I'll probably get my favorites for now and the one I've looked for over and over before had finally appeared, just need my Xecty sold and it's as good as mine. :D

Anyway, that's all. Decade continues tomorrow after being postponed due to a stupid golf game I think.

1 comment:

  1. I'll watch ROTF next week. I'm always late in watching new movies. That's why they always slip away from me. Haha!

    About the money, you know what they say, "Easy come, easy go." And your hauls just keep coming!

    ReplyDelete