Saturday, August 15, 2009

August Hauls #s 2-4



Got me some birthday presents for myself earlier. ^_^

Well, supposedly it'd be just two: either SIC KR-1/Shocker Rider and Kallen or SIC Faiz and Kallen, but it just so happened that SIC Faiz was totally messed up and overpriced due to unknown reasons, so, I gave up on that, the price isn't just. And since I passed on Miku live stage(can't believe it? I have my reasons) , I've decided to just get items that'll be somewhere equal or lower to her. It could've been Koto Haruhi and KR-1 + Kallen but looks like Haruhi was gone as soon as the sale went up, so I got:
- SIC Black/Black RX
- SIC KR-1/Shocker Rider
- Banpresto Prize Kallen

My total collection count now is 45 figures: 32 PVC figures (7 of which is Miku alone), 1 Model Kit, 9 Kamen Rider figures (Jungler counted as one figure), 2 TFs and 1 Star Wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment