Saturday, August 7, 2010

Blog Updates


Don't worry Miku and Hachune-chan~
It's nothing major :P


Just a few changes to list for today ^^

Here's some minor updates for the blog:
  • I've put back my Reviews and Pending Reviews back to Archives blog
  • About Blog page can now be commented on, for those who would like to link ^^
Well, that's about it, the Archives section is back since I really the pages doesn't fit the reviews too well since they're all banner powered, making it a hassle to scroll down for readers. Just activated the comments for the About Blog page, enjoy~

I've also been thinking about changing the banners for the reviews, well, do feel free to suggest ^^ Lastly, expect a banner update for the archives section soon. :D

1 comment:

  1. Would my comics get a banner too? XD Just kidding, looking forward to that banner update! If you want, I can help make some, just drop me a line or something, hehe

    ReplyDelete