Friday, August 20, 2010

Manga Realization Exoskeleton Zero and Raiden Official Previews


And so, bandai finally shows the colored pics of these two

Well, I have to wait for reviews online before I judge.

One fact is that I actually have a Wingman to prepare for this, since I needed to test the line first. I actually wanted an SIC scale of Zero and when bandai first announced that they'll be making a Manga Realization of him, I got excited. Well, now that the official pics are up, I'm not too sure anymore. Well for one, the SHF looks better and more proportioned, Zero just looks ridiculously fat from the previews. And like the SHF, he'll have two heads as well.



The one who I was only getting since it was a set reason, was the one that turned out epic, and it's the Exoskeleton Raiden, probably a character in the manga since I think he didn't appear in the bloody and messy OVA adaptation. Raiden looks like Nasca in some ways XD But anyway, at least, he looks nice and not fat.



This Manga Realization set is also due next month for 6300 yen. More pics at their page on Tamashii website.

No comments:

Post a Comment