Sunday, October 3, 2010

October Haul: Unknown Moe Girl


A little something from Cosmania

As the title says, I really don't know the character.


Well, Toy n Toys were selling really good stuff earlier for good bargain prices so... there XD Actually, this all started when I knew that they were giving out free Dead Master posters for every purchase. And also the price of Yu was too good since local figmas doesn't even reach its price unless second hand. I had to choose between her and Golgo but... you know, Moe wins for me and besides... look at those load of accessories especially those KITCHEN KNIVES full of love. Oh, you know me when I talk about knives. :3 So, there, I ended up with Yu and got me my targeted DM poster as well :3 Too bad I missed a really cheap Sumika Kagami though T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment