Saturday, May 29, 2010

May Hauls: Final


Part of the things that arrived while I was away 2 weeks ago

Well, I still have some things I need to get but first arrive, first get, so...


These two are most likely my last hauls for this month since payday's on Monday and I'll be able to pickup some of the remaining ones next weekend. Anyway, the 1st image is the Blue Miku, originally a GK showcased in some event but Sega mass-produced it anyway, this is by far, the biggest Miku ever made so far. Anyway, since it's Sega, hope the it won't be as bad as I think it is since a number of reviews didn't give me a good impression on it but it's still Miku, so, I had to get her anyway. I got her with help again from fellow member in Otakai.

Next on the list is my 3rd Airi, and one of the better looking Airis out there, the box is very small and portable that the people in wasabi thought it was a figma and told me I had a figma with them (which shocked me btw) Anyway, I still haven't taken pictures of these two since there's still quite a number of piled up pending shots from the HK hauls so... maybe by next week or next next week, I can shoot photos for these two already. XD

Anyway, that's that and June's coming which stores my most anticipated Miku yet as well as Riders from the S.I.C. line. :3

3 comments:

  1. I want to see how big this BIG Miku is supposed to be. I mean, I've seen a number of large Mikus in your collection, I wonder how large this supposedly LARGE Miku could be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the Airi cast-offable?

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't opened her yet but as far as I know, from the previews at moeyo, etc. yes she is

    ReplyDelete