Thursday, December 25, 2014

A Figure-y Christmas!


Depending on where you live, it may or may not be Christmas already and I, for one, am already "late" for the Christmas Greetings here in the Philippines! So, anyway, Tony finds his nice couch occupied by rather uninvited guests but hey, there's pizza for everyone to enjoy courtesy of Shocker Pizza! 

Anyway, I really am sorry that the shot might not have been the brightest of colors since I shot that under our Christmas Tree here at home. XD But anyway, A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my readers out there! Hope you all have a great time in this special day! :D 

 And as promised on my fan page, I'll have something very "dangerous" for review later! Want to know who it is? Find out after the jump!




Who could it be? Well, here's a clue before you scroll down below! 

MISTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER




DANGEROUUUUUUUS!



That's right! The Xmas review is none other than the ex-soldier-now-pâtissier Oren Pierre Alfonzo a.k.a. Kamen Rider Bravo from Kamen Rider Gaim! So do look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment