Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Dark Corner


Darkness falls... Light follows later...
As BRS's tale would have it


I'll be transferring here when it comes to unpersonal blogs. Be using multiply for personal blogs only, so, expect figure related stuff and others similar here. I won't be using that previous blogspot I had anymore, it's full of crap anyway.

Anyway, here, expect to see a lot of my waifu, Haruka Suzumiya...


The two faces of Haruka Suzumiya:
Pre-accident (top) and Post-accident (bottom)

And
My imouto, Miku Hatsune...


Even virtual idols have "hearts", they are no mere "thing"

LOL, titles like those are only for my personal favorites. As I'd have it, there'd be two categories in every show/game/etc. I encounter, the bijin and the kawaii; In my case, Haruka is the bijin while Miku is the kawaii. ^^ Anyway, expect some more appearances like BRS in this post and the guy below, hehe.

Anyway, so... Welcome aboard this corner of the night...


Kaito, as seen in Cantarella's PV

2 comments: