Thursday, June 11, 2009

Murakami's Updates (June '09) Part 2

I sure could use an expression like that right now

Well, the past few days were sure annoying... So, my temper's not really nice right now. Just need to let out some anger in me.


A Seemingly Endless Countdown to Zero

Yes! My Zero is fucking delayed again, I was planning to get it for my 1-year anniversary but hell no! First, I was promised to get it supposedly by last week Thursday when the next shipping arrives. So, I waited but it didn't arrive last week, I sent an SMS message inquiring about Zero and they said it'll arrive this week. I checked yesterday at the forums and yes, the Zero was there, so, being promised with what was supposed to be arriving last week, I thought I can finally get mine, so, I went to the trouble of commuting to that very far shop just to get my Zero, but when I arrived, what did I get? Nothing! Turns out the shipments were for previous customers who pre-ordered. Man, I was like, "shit man, all my wasted transportation fee for nothing" Ugh, this is totally annoying.

Karma Failure
The somewhat social-like network plurk has given me an unreasonable Karma down last night. The reason, plurk says, was because I plurked too much. So they say, but plurk rule = Never plurk too much more 30 a day and what that day I haven't even plurked 30 yet but I got a karma down. Oh epic system failure really. Not to mention how cheap plurk gives karma once you've reached Nirvana.

Indecisiveness
Well, I'm rather low on figure funds right now, hehe, I'm torn between Isoroku Yamamoto and World is Mine Hatsune Miku. I can't decide pretty well, since both are good, Isoroku's really nice esp. for a Koto manufactured fig but WiM is still Miku, I need to get all possible Mikus around.

Ijan Ijan Sugejan!
Now moving to the better side of things, I recently had LSS on Kamen Rider Den-O's Opening, Climax Jump, the song is just great and catchy at the same time. Really nice, I should watch this next after Decade ends. Hehehe.



More Bugmen Madness
Shadow Moon, my 2nd favored rider of all time has been haunting me for a while, I was thinking of getting the SH at first but saw it earlier at GT, I didn't like it probably since the body looks wrong in proportion. So, I've decided to save up for the RAH Shadow Moon of Medicom, expensive it might be but hell yes, I will get it, hopefully, it's still in stock once I have the moolah for it. Anyway, still waiting for a bunch of upcoming KR Knights, hopefully Shadow Moon will have a TAF rendition as well. Hehehe

Revenge is Coming

Finally, 2 more weeks and I'll get to watch my most awaited movie of the year, Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. And since I don't like going home with nothing here's a little something I brought home, hahaha.


Slurpee Optimus Prime ROTF Promo Cup and Straw

Haha, well that's it for now, will update again on most likely Sunday for a Hobby Anniversary and ToyCon report. Hehehe.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I can see everyone from Otakai uses the term "Bugmen" now XD

    Since you're in a tight budget, get the one that would make you feel most fulfilled..and I can see that it's gonna be Miku ^^;

    (Pero Isoroku is a major GET, no?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, Isoroku is really a major get kaya it's still hard to decide kahit my upper hand si Miku. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayoko reng umuuwi ng walang dala lol :))

    ReplyDelete